Monday, July 6, 2009

SERIOUSLY......I WILL.

I will seriously post some new pics and updates tonight or tomorrow. I haven't been able to keep up with this for a month now. We were so busy packing to move, then unpacking, then to and from Omaha twice. We are now back in town for a couple months and I plan to get tons done. I want to paint every room in the house....and it's not a small house. It will take some time, especially since I can only do it when Creighton in napping. That gives me about 2 hours a day. Kiley is in Omaha for a couple more weeks, so my little babysitter is gone. My stomach is getting bigger. We are about 25 weeks now and getting excited. We had ADT install a home security system and we are still trying to figure it all out. Perhaps, we should have saved the money and gone with the basic system. You would think that with 14 years of college between us, we would be able to figure it out. Nope, not just yet. So, look for some new pics soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment