Wednesday, June 2, 2010

pictures from the past month (sort of random)

Just some pictures. I am not on my laptop (where I have most of my pics saved), so here are a few pics until I have time to put some up from my laptop.

naptime on the kitchen floor...he was tired and waiting for me to finish up something before I could take him upstairs for his nap.

the cupcakes Kiley and I made for her school bake sale.

Creighton eating his lunch in the living room. The furniture is scotch gaurded...so, no worries.


Baby Cort



Sushi night at the Shaffer's. Lots of homemade sushi .....






























Baby Cort wearing Creighton's hat and looking a whole lot like his older brother.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the picture of Cort in the overalls. He looks so grown up there! (and so much like Creighton)

    ReplyDelete