Wednesday, July 28, 2010

New Pics of Baby Cort

Some new pics I took at home. I thought the laundry one was appropriate because Cort is always finding folded laundry and playing in it. I have heard many, many times that he and Creighton could be twins (well, if Creighton was still a baby, I suppose). They do look alike, although there are differences. I also hear all the time that Cort looks like Kiley. Cort and Kiley both have my mouth and nose and eye shape. They are both pretty fair skinned and super blond. They both have these two little dimples above their upper lip when they smile. It's adorable. All three of them look so much alike. If baby #4 is blond, Chad and I may have to consider doing some highlights to our hair so that we look like we belong with these kids.






















































No comments:

Post a Comment