Sunday, April 10, 2011

Pics of the kids...more to come next week.

Cort feels like such a big boy when he doesn't have to eat in his high chair.
Kind of blurry, but Creighton loved watching the tree in our front yard be cut down.
Baby Cort eating popcorn and watching a movie. Good thing his big brother loves any opportunity to get the handheld vacuum out and clean up!

My belly at 31 1/2 weeks. I said it was "big". Kiley took the pic, but I can't blame the angle for making it look big. It is...


This is one of my fav. pics from Creighton's birthday. Creighton was driving this monster truck and Cort clearly didn't trust him. His face was so funny every time they rode this.
I didn't have time to make Creighton a cake for his 3rd b-day, so we went with a store bought one. Kiley insisted on carrying it to him (I thought it would be a sure disaster) and then singing a solo version of "Happy B-day" to him.

2 comments:

  1. The picture of Cort with the popcorn cracks me up! I always admire how laid-back you are with messes your kids make - but yet how spotless your house remains. I need to take lessons from you...

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a constant "walk around" and I just grab things and put them back as I walk though the house. We also have two big dogs that I utilize as 2 extra vaccuums. We'll see how baby # 4 stirs things up.

    ReplyDelete