Monday, August 8, 2011

Cheyenne is 2 months!!!













I can't believe that the time has gone by so fast and Cheyenne is now 2 months. It really seems like yesterday when I had her. It's been a wonderful 2 months though. Above is a picture of Cheyenne's little knitted booties that one of my sister's made for her. I love little baby feet! Cheyenne is a great baby. About as good as they come, I think. She is so content and laid back. She only fusses if she is really hungry. She is smiling and cooing and seems to recognize both my voice and face. She gets very excited when she sees me walking over to her and gives me a big smile, kicks her feet, and makes noise. I love it!!




Cheyenne's 2 month baby stats:


Height: 22 inches long****10%-25%



Weight: 9lbs 3 oz. **** 5%-10%

Eyes: Blue, sometimes blue green...I wonder how much of this has to do with what she is wearing.



Hair: Light brown/dark blond. It will most likely come in blond. I can already see a lot of blond strands.



Sleeping: Great! 4 hours at a time at night. She wakes to eat, get changed, and is back asleep in about 15 min. I am easily getting 7-8 hours of sleep a night.



Eating: Every 4 hours. We are introducing rice cereal to her to help her put on some weight. She is petite, and Kiley was too, so I am not concerned. I think she looks a like a little chubs until I see her next to her friend, Eden who is our church Pastor's little girl and is 2 weeks younger than Cheyenne, but about 2X as big!



Who she looks like: Not me!!! We recently were organizing pictures into folders on our computer and noticed that in several pics of Creighton, they are almost splitting images of each other. I'll do a post with side by sides of them. They really do look almost identical! I always said Creighton would make a beautiful girl. :) All 4 of the kids do have one of my features with is tiny dimples above their upper lip when they smile. I have that and they all do to and it's nice to see some of me in them. I also think Kiley and Cheyenne have my eye shape and all 4 of them have my long eye lashes. So, they did get some good traits of mine, but my genetically dominant dark, curly hair and dark eyes did not make the cut. O'well. They are all beautiful kids and are healthy, smart, active, and have such different personalities. Life with 4 is wonderful and to Chad that means that a 5th can only make it even better. I am good with 4!!

















No comments:

Post a Comment