Tuesday, September 6, 2011

The sweetest baby girl is 3 months old!

Our adorable Cheyenne is 3 months old! Well, tomorrow she will be. I simply cannot praise her enough for being such a great baby. She has been sleeping through the night since 2 months old. She rarely fusses. She coos, laughs, and smiles all the time. She is such a joy to have and certainly makes the idea of a 5th child sound not so bad. It's the pregnancy that is keeping me from having another one. I would take a million kids if I didn't have to be pregnant. We shall see. I am for sure done for at least a few years. At 3 months, Cheyenne is: rolling over (since 11 weeks), picking her head up to look around, smiling and clearly recognizing faces and voices. She loves to kick around on the floor, cuddle on the couch with me or Kiley, and be talked to. You can have quite the conversation with her. She looks almost identical to my baby pics, except that I had dark hair, dark eyes, and darker skin and she is fair skinned, blue eyed, and her hair is going blond. However, despite all of that, she still looks a lot like me. Yay!! Finally!

No comments:

Post a Comment