Monday, October 26, 2009

My little sleeper







I found Creighton sleeping like this one evening. I had put him to bed around 7pm and went to check on him before I went to bed. I thought he was still awake at first, but didn't see any movement for a few minutes. I thought this was so funny. I took the book from him and he didn't move at all. The past couple of weeks, Creighton has been going poop during his afternoon nap. This of course wakes him up and he must have an itchy bottom. He reaches down his pants to scratch his bottom and poo gets on him, his clothes, his bed, etc. My first attempt to remedy the problem was to set up our baby video monitor in his room. I set it up so that it looks directly into his crib and I have the video monitor above our TV in our family room. This makes for pretty good entertainment for the family. I have caught him both times, and spared myself a huge mess. Also, I realized something else. I used to think Creighton was such a good sleeper, going to bed and laying down for naps so well. Turns out, sometimes he doesn't even take a nap. He will lay in his crib and read books and play for 1, even 2 hours without making a peep.


No comments:

Post a Comment