Wednesday, May 25, 2011

1st of 3 new posts...I am not sure why I didn't combine them into one.



Kiley, outside our house.
















This is a picture of baby Cort wearing Kiley's bike helmet...and it looks like a necklace he got from church. He loves hats and shoes like Creighton, but Creighton steals most of his hats, so baby Cort has to improvise. He wore this helmet for a couple days :)



Kiley and Cort. She is so motherly to them. Cort hurt his lip and wanted to cuddle with her. She is better than any babysitter we could hire, but it's not legal until she is 12.......





This was the only pic I could get of Cort on Easter. He and Creighton had the same outfit and Kiley had a similar dress. I wish I could have gotten all three together.

















These are Kiley's old glasses that Creighton found. They are dark pink, so Chad won't let him wear them in public, but I think he looks adorable. Here we are on our way to church on Easter.

No comments:

Post a Comment