Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Pregnancy stats!



My belly at 37 weeks.


Pregnancy stats: My weight: up 37lbs total....hmmmm.....


Blood pressure: seems to always be in the 120/70 range. 110/78 on Monday.


Babies heart rate: 124-135 while on the monitor in the hospital overnight (explained in the post below). I still have my money on another boy!!!!!


Babies weight: Estimated last Friday at 6 lbs 2 oz, so most likely about 6 lbs 8 oz now and 20 inches long. (About the size of baby Cort when he was born). Only 15 more days until my due date, but I am thinking I may go into labor on my own before or wind up getting induced because of low amniotic fluid (again, explained below...I should have flipped these posts) Otherwise, everything is looking good with the baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment