Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Chad and Kindra

Chad, my wonderful husband, and I met in college and have been together for 7 years. We have two really wonderful kids and one on the way. There are plans to have one, maybe two more kids in the next couple of years. Chad has his Masters degree in Architecture and moved us all to Colorado to take a job at Marasco and Associates. Moving was a great decision and has really strengthened our marriage, our friendship, and our relationships with our children. I have my Masters degree in Educational Administration. Currently, I am a stay at home mom and work a few hours for a local church here. I love staying at home, but look forward to going to work in a few years. I plan to stay at home until the last baby is in preschool. My mother in-law said to me a couple of years ago, "You can do everything, you just can't do it all at once. You have your whole life to work and only a few years to raise your children". That was when we decided I would stay at home and it has been the most rewarding experience of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment