Monday, April 20, 2009

Pregnancy....baby # 3



There it is...my belly at nearly 3 1/2 months pregnant. Not too bad. I was bigger by now with both my other pregnancies. It must be having a one year old boy to chase around and having to maintain a spotless home, while its on the market. Gladly, I haven't gained a pound yet. However, I am still carrying around about 15lbs from the last pregnancy that I didn't become motivated to lose until I was pregnant with this one and it was too late to start dieting. Figures. The pregnancy has gone well this far. I had some morning sickness from about week 5-8 and then it went away. Actually, I drank a G2 Gatorade and it made me feel better. I began to drink one daily and that was when the morning sickness went away. I thought it was all in my head, but my mother in-law, who is a nurse, said it may be that I was needing the electrolytes in it. Whatever works, right. I still have the fatigue and am hoping I will turn a stone with that soon. I thought this baby was a girl at first because my pregnancy symptoms were similar to those with Kiley and opposite of those with Creighton. Who knows though.

No comments:

Post a Comment