Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Pictures

Sorry. I just noticed that the pictures showed up before the story of our week. The two posts should be flip-flopped. O'well. Here are a few pics of Kiley. I love taking pictures of her. She picked out her own outfit, hair style, and poses.





This was a night when Cort had slept all day and I was trying to keep him up for a couple of hours in the evening. He made it about 30 min. I tried to sit him up and he still fell asleep...poor guy.






































Cort in the swing and Creighton getting books.









Chad rocking Cort in the church nursery. This is where everyone comes to see the babies (mostly my kids, since I make up about 90% of the 2 and under kid population at our church) and to chit chat.










A couple pics of the view from my parents yard. It looks boring, but it's relaxing to watch the sun go down behind the hills. Now, if they could just get rid of the gnats, flies, and mosquitoes that buzz around you when you sit outside :) Another plus for Denver....no bugs!
























We hung out on the steps a lot and just enjoyed the view. It's peaceful to look out into a cornfield.....(not said sarcastically)













He seems to always have a tool near by to do some handy work.














Check out his form!!! I can't believe how he actually swings and hits the ball....in perfect form! I think he is destined to be a golfer. My mom actually wanted to buy him this jumbo golf club and jumbo ball and I said "he can hit a regular ball, with a regular club and hardly ever misses....we should keep working on that with him". This weekend we are going to set up our golf net in the backyard and we can start practicing and working with Creighton. He is so cute.















Baby Cort sitting up. He is getting so big!
















Kiley and Sabrina sledding. After about an hour, the 18 inches of snow we got started to melt pretty quickly as the temp. rose. Only in CO. do you see people sledding with a t-shirt on!


























































































































No comments:

Post a Comment