Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Creighton, 4 years old

Time out is not his favorite place
At Chuck E Cheese
His dinosaur birthday cake

He loves his new bike
Creighton had his 4th birthday on March 12. It's hard to believe he is already 4. It's a fun age though. For his birthday, we went to the dinosaur museum, Chuck E Cheese, and had a little party at home for him. He requested a dinosaur cake, which I didn't have time to make and felt terrible even though this one turned out nice (even though they spelled his name wrong). I took him to the store to pick out a new bike and helmet as his birthday gift. He was given dinosaur everything from his grandparents and loves all his new toys. The weather is nice now and my little worker is back out there "building" things from sun up to sun down. He also loves to sit in the front window and look out at the kids playing in the street. He's not quiet old enough to venture out front on his own, but in a couple years. He is a little lover. He is always telling me "I lub you mom" and when I said once to him "Creighton, I am not very happy with you right now" he stomped his foot and yelled "You are happy with me! I lub you and you lub me!" and then stormed upstairs to his room. I couldn't help but laugh and in fact, Chad and I spend most of our time laughing at the things that come out of his mouth. 4 is a fun age so far. Creighton will be heading off to preschool this next school year and starting soccer very soon. He's a great little athlete and excels at nearly every sport so far (just like daddy) so it'll be exciting to watch him in the coming years.

No comments:

Post a Comment