Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Kiley, 10 1/2

Well, I don't have any pics of Kiley. I have made plans to take her picture, but something always comes up. She keeps busy with dance and her friends. She is definitely a pre-teen now, but is generally in a good mood and fun to be around. She loves dance, although after her recital we may look into a different studio. We have a studio within walking distance (about 1/2 mile) from our house and we were thinking if she sticks with it, it will be nice if she can walk straight there after school for dance. I always say we live in the best location with everything at our fingertips. Kiley will have a blast when she is old enough to walk or ride her bike places with friends. We do have everything close, but things that she would like that are less than a mile from our house are the Movie Tavern (dine while watching the movie), several ice cream/yogurt shops, cafes, Kohls, dance studio, 24 hour fitness, tanning (although I will discourage this), several spas and salons and sooo much more. We have a great park with bike trail in our neighborhood and Kiley just got a new bike for her birthday, so Chad and I will be getting a bike this year so that we can take the older kids on bike rides in the evenings. I will try to get some pics of Kiley soon. I know she has her dance pics coming up, so at least we'll have those!

No comments:

Post a Comment