Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Kindra


Life is busy with these 4 kiddos. I am thankful for getting to spend each day with them. We just celebrated Creighton's 4th birthday and I thought about how lucky I have been to stay at home with all of them and remember every milestone from the past 4 years. It's a blessing. Nothing to exciting in my life. I am going to be leaving my position at our church shortly to become more active in the congregation. One of our good friends just became the head pastor at our church and we are excited about that. We are so thankful for our church here. They have really become like family to us. I am getting ready to start decorating the basement. I have been waiting for it to be finished so that I could start painting, but now I am dreading the work. O'well. Pinterest has given me some great ideas and I am excited for it to be done soon! The picture above is all 6 of us in our 80's gear a couple months ago. We went to a bowling party a while back for a friend of ours and the theme was "a decade from her life". She turned 40, so we had a few decades to choose from (Sorry, Niki). It was hilarious to see all the costumes.

No comments:

Post a Comment