Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Okay, I forgot how much of a procrastinator I can be

10 days till we move and I still have done very, very minimal packing. We have been busy with other things, so that can be somewhat of an excuse. I just don't know where to start. It's not easy to pack up things when we still use most of them. I have been having dreams about decorating the new house. I guess I am most excited about that. I have some great ideas for the Master suite, but am still torn about the main level. Kiley has given me some ideas about how she would like her room to look. I am going to decorate her room when she is in Omaha for a summer visit. Hopefully, it will be a nice surprise for her. I still have no clue what to do in Creightons room or the nursery. I have some time to think about it. We bought some patio furniture last weekend and that will be very nice to have. Colorado has great weather and it will be awesome to sit outside and eat dinner and watch the kids play. We wanted to get a pool and hot tub this year, but lost the money we set aside for that on the sale of our current home. I went to Target and bought the kids a pool and we decided next summer we will get the big pool and maybe the hot tub. Chad is still convinced that he will lounge in the kids pool, even though its only 18 inches deep and 8 feet around. I know that I will find him on a raft floating in the pool and the kids watching from the side, because they can't fit in there with him! It will take us several months to get our savings built back up and then we can start remodeling, which I am very excited about. I can't wait to start posting pics before and after of each room!

No comments:

Post a Comment