Thursday, January 21, 2010

Creighton











Creighton is hilarious. He is so cute and I can't help but give in to him. Two days ago, he found a package of Betty Crocker Sugar Cookie mix in my pantry. There is a picture of a cookie on the package, but it's just the powder mix inside. Of course, he has no idea. He has been following me around for 2 days, carrying the package and saying "cookie...please...you you (I love you). I have been feeling awful with this cold and have been pretty busy, so I have ignored his requests. This morning, he found the cookie mix again and followed me to the basement saying "cookie, cookie, please". He was getting frustrated and clearly didn't understand why I wouldn't just open this bag and give him a cookie. When he laid down for his nap, I made the cookies for him. He slept for about 4 hours. When he woke up and came downstairs, he saw the cookies and said "COOKIE..YAY". I took off his sweatshirt and gave him a cookie. He licked the frosting off first, but did eventually eat the cookie. He hates getting his hands messy, but I think he made an exception this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment