Thursday, January 21, 2010

Kiley

I love to take pics of Kiley; she is so photogenic. I guess she hasn't been in the mood lately for it though. Maybe I can talk her into it this weekend. I had this moment with her today where I sat back and thought "I can't believe how old she is getting".....really, she is only 8, but she seems older because she is so mature. She cares for, feeds, changes, and cuddles with baby Cort and is so good with Creighton. She is also reading chapter books. She has always been one of the smartest in her class and does exceptionally well with reading and spelling. The books she has been reading are around 150 pages and usually 7 or 8 chapters. She is also reading this book of devotions with me. Each night, we read a few pages of it and then discuss the message behind the story. I am not nervous for her to be a teenager at all. I think she will be kind, respectful, and responsible. My concern is that she will be so beautiful and boys will be calling our house non-stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment