Thursday, February 4, 2010

Creighton Walker Shaffer

Creighton was in a time-out in these first photos. He doesn't need to be disciplined often because he is SO well behaved...typically. He was having an off day and was really tired-not to excuse his behavior-so he had to take a time-out and relax. He had been vacuuming and became upset when I decided to put the vacuum away after 20 min. He vacuums several times a day and I really don't mind. Each time, I just have him do a different area. Our vacuum is also an air purifier. In 20 min. it will completely replace all the air on one level with clean air. It also deodorizes as it does this. The filter inside is supposed to be made to catch the smallest of viruses. I usually put a few drops of a fragrenced oil in the deodorizer and it makes my whole house smell good. Our vacuum has many functions including: vacuum, air purifier, carpet shampooer, deodorizer, wet-dry vac (shop vac), leaf blower (yes, leaf blower!), drain unclogger (that's probably not the right word), duster and more. I can't even tell you the cost of this because it was so ridiculous, but it comes with a 100 year warranty that is transferable to our kids (yep, it was expensive enough that we included it in our will) and is made out of steel and commercial grade materials so it will never get damaged. It's pretty impressive. Creighton loves to vacuum with it and I don't mind at all. In the lower photos, Creighton was fixing my basement door. When he is not cleaning, he is usually fixing something. I think he will grow up to be a very useful kid.














No comments:

Post a Comment