Thursday, February 18, 2010

This is the other side of our yard. Our plan for this area (the back corner with the bench and lattice) is to put some stepping stones across the yard from the sidewalk and put a hot tub in that corner. The sidewalk turns into a 3rd parking spot behind our fence. You can't see it in this pic though.
The fence that Creighton is standing in front of is a small fence that keeps the fruit bushes safe. I want to remove those and the small tree next to it and make a nice area to put our play set.

This is similar to the play set we got the kids. Ours has a couple more features, but it's similar in size. It is being installed in the spring. I would really like to take out the blueberry and raspberry bushes in our backyard and put up a nice enclosure like this with some gravel. We will need some extra dirt to level off that side of our yard some, but I think it's the plan right now.


This is a pic of the lake that Kiley's school overlooks. It's so beautiful. She goes to a great school. The building is really nice and it's in our neighborhood, about 4 blocks from our house. There is a sidewalk that connects the middle school to the elementary school and in the middle of the two is the soccer field, baseball diamond, football field, and two playgrounds. The school overlooks this lake and a dog park and has a beautiful view of the mtns. DeVinny (her last school out in Lakewood) was the most beautiful because it was nestled in the foothills. Nonetheless, this school is by far way nicer than any school I ever went to.



I have learned to save the balloons until after the presents. This is all that Creighton was interested in and nearly all of my pics of him that night look like this.




Kiley's Valentines Day gift from me and Chad. It's really interesting. I am excited to have some time and read through all of the cards.





Our crazy dog is always sleeping in the most random places. We couldn't find her and she had gotten herself under Cort's bouncer and was sleeping. She is not a tiny dog. She weighs about 45 lbs.






Creighton loves Cort's bumbo seat. Anytime he sees me getting it out, he runs from across the room to sit in it.







He fell asleep again on his play mat.





























Baby Cort finally moved to his nursery. I usually wait until 4 months. I don't have that great of a reason. I just like to be close to them at night until I know they can pick their head up. He is taking all of his naps in his crib and is sleeping 6-7 hours at night in his crib. He sleeps 6-7 hours and then wakes up for a bottle around 3am and then usually goes back to sleep until about 6am.
























One of Kiley's chores over the weekend was to vacuum the main level of the house. (Chad vacuums the basement and I vacuum the upstairs). Kiley does a pretty good job. Creighton just uses the attachment and follows behind her. It's cute. I vacuum my house every day-well, the main level. We don't allow shoes in the house (except Creighton because he won't take them off), so our carpets stay pretty clean. I only do the upstairs once a week and Chad does the basement once a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment