Wednesday, February 10, 2010

She did it again!!



Well, Kiley cut her hair again-for the third time now. When she was 6, she cut about 4 inches off of one side and part of the back. I cut it into a cute bob cut for her. Then, she wanted it shorter, so she cut it again. I took her in and they had to cut it pretty short. She still looked cute and she got the short hair she desired. Since then, she has been trying to grow out her hair. Kiley's hair doesn't grow fast at all. I noticed the other day that she had some weird thing going on with the side, a chunk of hair was really short-like bangs on the side of her head :) I asked her if she cut her hair and she said yes and that she wanted bangs and layers. I added some side swept bangs for her because she didn't' want real bangs, she wanted them on the side, but not side swept-make sense? Then she wanted layers, which I had to do to disguise the bangs she tried to cut. I kept the length the same, except for a trim and didn't layer the back. In the end, she spent a day being grounded for cutting her own hair, but I fixed it for her and she was happy.



No comments:

Post a Comment